We are looking for an outgoing, friendly
Part Time Receptionist to join our team immediately!
Body Polish is a great place to come to work every day.
This very busy north side location. We pride ourselves on offering you
flexible work schedules to fit into your life, and your family demands.
A relaxed and tranquil working environment, with a team that is
respectful and professional. Our resort style 3,000 square foot spa
facility is like no other in the city and we will make you
proud to be a part of our team.
We are looking for a candidate that is available to work 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- 2 to 3 weeknights and 1 weekend shift each week.
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Greet Clients arriving for spa treatments
• Answer and direct incoming calls
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Ensure confidential client files are maintained
• Respond to online bookings
• Selling product and gift card sales
• Exceptional phone etiquette
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Highly organized individual
• Mature and responsible individual
• Previous customer service experience an asset
• Knowledge of salon/spa software an asset
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Email
Amazing Team to work with everyday, Training and Education,
Staff discounts and events!
Must be available for the following shift coverage:
Monday to Friday 4:30 – 9:30
Saturday 9:00 – 5:30
Sunday 10:00 – 5:30
Must be able to work on Sundays and be able to work a
minimum of 2-3 shifts per week.
Starting wage depends on experience.
Please submit a resume through our 'apply online' button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to us at 9622-165 Ave Edmonton
- we'd love to meet you!