A konjac sponge for sensitive skin.
Gentle yet effective, this 2-in-1 konjac sponge for sensitive skin provides the perfect texture to remove dirt and grime from your face and doubles as a “beauty blender”. Made with 100% biodegradable konjac plant fiber and bamboo charcoal, this sponge is the ultimate tool to detoxify pores, smooth skin, and thoroughly cleanse your face. Its tear drop shape allows for easy application of your fav primer, illuminator or bb cream, like our Face Glow! Once you are done, just rinse and hang to dry.
How it helps
CLEANS skin with fortifying bamboo
EXFOLIATES with the gentle fibers of the konjac root
REMOVES buildup of dead skin cells and oil with charcoal
Good to know
- About 3 inches wide and jelly-like when wet, these vegan sponges are the perfect size to fit in your hand (or travel bag!).
- Once dried they shrink in size and can easily be left hanging in a well-ventilated area, next to your sink, or on a faucet until you use it again.
- The life of a well-used konjac sponge is around 2-4 months.
- This product is vegan and Eco-cert
- 100% biodegradable (unlike synthetic sponges)
- Vegan, cruelty free, and we never use SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or other questionable ingredients
Bamboo Charcoal Sponge
Soak konjac sponge in water until it becomes soft. Squeeze to expel excess water. Apply your favourite Graydon cleanser to the sponge and gently massage your face. Rinse your face with warm water. Rinse sponge with warm water and soap. Hang in a cool, well-ventilated place to air dry. Replace every 2-4 months.
If applying makeup, set the sponge aside while applying skincare. After moisturizer or primer, use damp sponge to evenly apply foundation or Face Glow. Cleanse sponge and rinse thoroughly after use and hang in a cool, well-ventilated place to air dry.
TIP: Mix with one of our cleansers like Aloe Milk, Face Foam or both!