A vegan hydrating face mist.
Treat your face with this vegan hydrating facial mist. It gives your skin an instant glow-up by locking in moisture and creating a weightless protective barrier against environmental pollution.
How it helps
RELIEVES redness due to inflammation and acne related scars with silver
BALANCES your complexion with redness-relieving magnesium
REJUVENATES your skin visibly with collagen enhancing copper
MATTIFIES your skin with oil regulating properties of zinc
SHIELDS your face from environmental pollution and oxidative stress with copper-rich, semi-precious malachite
Good to know
- Our Face Food is formulated with a pH value of 4.5-5.3
- Dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and we never use SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or other questionable ingredients
- The aroma of this product comes from natural aromatic fruit extracts, not essential oils
- This product contains silver and/or silver salts. Avoid contact with broken or abraded skin
Face Food Mineral Spray
As a Toner: Mist a pump or two onto a cotton pad, and sweep across your face, neck and décolleté.
As a Skin Refresher: Mist all over your face for a mid-day refreshing boost. Works in conjunction with your moisturizer or serum, or onto your face before primer and makeup application.
As a Finishing Spray: Finish off your makeup routine with a mist or two for extra hydration.
TIP #1: Use as a toner after cleansing, to promote a healthy pH.
TIP #2: Use Face Food after moisturizing to boost key actives!
TIP #3: Warm, red, or irritated face? Keep Face Food in the fridge for a cool refreshing experience.