A retinol alternative face serum.
This water-based retinol alternative face serum soothes, smooths, and protects your skin for a more radiant complexion. Formulated with clinically proven superfood, this ultra-lightweight serum helps shield your delicate facial skin from everyday pollutants and relieves redness due to inflammation.
How it helps
BOTANICAL RETINOL derived from moth bean to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
PEPTIDES enriched with amino acids from hibiscus extract to help firm skin
PLANT-BASED COLLAGEN protein rich extract to diminish the appearance of pores
VITAMIN C rich moringa to assist in brightening your complexion
CHAMAZULENE rich blue tansy to curtail the appearance of redness
VEGAN HYALURONIC ACID derived naturally from senna to support hydration and boost skin health
ANTI-POLLUTION concentrate with malachite to support skin exposed to pollution
Good to know
- Our Fullmoon Serum is formulated with a pH value of 5.5-6.0
- Dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Vegan, cruelty free, and we never use SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or other questionable ingredients
- The aroma of this product comes from the wonderful, natural aromatic fruit extracts and blue tansy
Apply 4 - 6 drops onto your fingers, and using Graydon’s ‘effleurage’ technique gently sweep this botanical serum onto your freshly cleansed face, neck and décolleté before moisturizing with your favourite moisturizer or face oil. Suitable for both morning and night and appropriate for all skin types.
TIP #1: Mix with your favourite Graydon moisturizer for a hydration boost!
TIP #2: Maximize absorption by following up with Face Food!
TIP #3: Need extra love and hydration in your life? Double up on serums with Superfood Serum.